There are two ways to install All In One Buttons. WordPress has a built-in plugin installer that allows you to add new plugins, but depending on your server settings, it may not work for you. If that is the case, you can install your plugin manually via FTP client.
Installing from WordPress dashboard
- Inside your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload page.
- Browse to the location of the aio-buttons.zip file on your hard drive.
- Click the Install Now button to upload and install the plugin.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click Activate plugin.
Installing manually via FTP client
- Extract the aio-buttons.zip file’s folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP client, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder that is located in the WordPress directory on your server. If you need a FTP client, we recommend using FileZilla because it’s free and cross-platform.
- Inside your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins -> Installed Plugins page.
- Find All In One Buttons in the list and click Activate Plugin to activate it.